Sept/Oct Vacation Care program is now available – bookings close Thursday 17th September
**Please be advised that due to the Border Closure “Uncle Boomerang” has been cancelled and instead we will be having the “Fauna Fetchers” visiting our Lennox Head & Teven Tintenbar services on Thursday 8th September***
We will be operating in the Sept/October holidays at our Central Ballina, East Ballina, Lennox Head and Teven Tintenbar Services
We will practice social distancing and families are asked to ensure their children wash their hands on arrival and departure, we will also be washing hands several times throughout the day.
We ask that all children bring their own water bottles, we will not be using the blubber’s at all.
We will as much as possible operate our program outdoors to support social distancing.
We ask that any child with cold like symptoms not attend, we will also be taking children and staff’s temperatures during the day and anyone with a temp of 37 degrees will be sent home.
We also ask that only one family member enter the service for drop off or pickup.
2020 Child Care Fees
1. Education and Care
|a. Dependent Child||$105 per day|
|b. Intermediate child||$ 102 per day|
|c. Independent child||$ 95 per day|
We run services from *Central Ballina ( Ballina Public School) * Lennox Head ( Lennox Public School) * Teven Tintenbar ( Teven Tintenbar Public School) * East Ballina ( Southern Cross school)
2. Out of School Hours Care
|a. Before School Care||$17 per morning|
|b. After School Care||$33 per afternoon|
|c. Vacation Care – non excursion day||$66 per day|
Rainbow Out of School Hours Care (OOSHC) Provides a range of services for children of (school age 5-12 year olds). All services provide a play based educational program supporting each child’s learning within a social environment. All services are fully approved and rated for compliance under the National Quality Framework.
Before school care provides play based care for a two hour period prior to children starting school in the mornings. We provide a safe supervised play environment and a small snack before starting the school day. The service is provided at
- Lennox Head primary school only for children from that school,
- Southern Cross Primary for children attending Southern Cross primary school.
- Central Ballina for St Francis < Ballina Public School and other surrounding schools as we can take them to bus stop
- Teven Tintenbar Public school.
After school care provides a supervised play based program for an approx three hour period after school, from 3pm-6.20pm. Children have access to a range of activities and are encouraged to actively participate in art/craft, sport, games and social activities. There are services at
- Lennox Head Public, also suitable for children attending Holy Family and Tintenbar etc
- Southern Cross Primary also suitable for children attending Holy Family and St Francis Xavier Primary
- Ballina Primary School. Also suitable St Francis Xavier and Richmond Christian College
- Teven Tintenbar Public school and other surrounding schools.
- We welcome children from all local schools where transport links allow the children to travel to any of these locations.
Vacation care – provides a play based program for school aged children during school holiday periods. The program is based on providing children with an enjoyable period out of school with an emphasis on active games, interesting excursions and social interactions. OOSHC has four locations:
- Lennox Head Public provide a service for 5-12 year olds
- Southern Cross Primary provide a service for 5-12 year olds
- Ballina Primary School . provide a service for 5-12 year olds
- Teven Tintenbar Public School provide a service for 5-12 year olds
All enquiries should be made through our central office at East Ballina between 7.30am – 4.30pm on 6686 6621